Lingerie Insight is calling on you to nominate your intimate apparel stars of the year after officially opening the nomination process for the 2018 Power List.
Now in its second year, the Lingerie Insight Power List serves as a definitive guide to 50 high-flying individuals who play a major part in encouraging business growth and shaping the overall success of the industry.
Whether it’s a chief executive behind the most influential lingerie brand, a designer creating innovative products or an independent shop owner providing unrivalled customer service, we want you to tell us which individuals deserve to be honoured for their commitment to helping put intimate apparel on the fashion map.
The Lingerie Insight Power List will be split into five categories:
- Business Big Shots – paying tribute to the figureheads piloting some of the most prominent brands in the intimate apparel sector, including UK labels and international brands with a strong UK foothold.
- Brand Champions (sponsored by Maison Close) – highlighting the key management and operational chiefs leading some of the most exciting and forward-thinking intimate apparel brands in the market today.
- Movers and Shakers – from creative directors to design managers, this category places the spotlight on pioneers in the industry – individuals who are able to create stunning products that make waves in the industry.
- Retail Stars – recognising lingerie buyers, e-tailers and independent shop owners who deliver excellent customer service, driving sales and working tirelessly to drive their business forward.
- Industry Influencers – paying tribute to those unsung heroes who help nurture talented designers, advise brands and retailers on key decisions, provide consumers with informed opinions on market trends and the best-fitting bras, and promote positive change within the industry.
To nominate, simply download the nomination form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, October 2nd 2017.
Lingerie Insight’s 2018 Power List will be published as print publication in December 2017.
For more information on the unique commercial opportunities this annual supplement offers, contact:
0203 176 5632
Category sponsorships, plus full-page adverts are available in this edition.