Lingerie Insight is compiling the UK’s first comprehensive study into the customer reach of the UK’s biggest lingerie and swimwear etailers.
The Lingerie Insight Reach List, which will be published in the September issue of the magazine, will be the first ever guide to the most powerful etailers operating in the UK intimate apparel market today.
The Reach List will examine the 100 biggest etailers, and measures their digital footprint over the UK using quantitative analysis of traffic to their web sites; total number of Facebook likes; total number of Twitter followers and total number of Instagram followers.
“In an age when customer shopping habits are continually changing, we feel it is vital to see how effectively the biggest retailers – both purely online players and multichannel businesses – are promoting themselves,” said Sarah Blackman, editor of Lingerie Insight.
The Lingerie Insight Reach List will research web traffic and social media engagement to create an overall figure for each etailers digital Reach. This Reach figure is then compared with industry peers in the key categories including:
• Department stores (e.g. Debenhams, John Lewis, House of Fraser)
• Independent high street lingerie shops (e.g. Coco de Mer, Odyssey Boutique)
• Mono-brand high street shops (e.g. Ann Summers, Agent Provocateur, Boux Avenue)
• Lingerie brands selling direct to consumers (e.g. Triumph.com)
• Multi-brand lingerie etailers (e.g. Figleaves, leialingerie.com)
• Multi-brand fashion etailers (e.g. Asos, Net-A-Porter)
“Digital Reach is one of the most vital measures of current and future success for every retailer in the industry today. For lingerie brands looking to sharpen their focus on the retailers with the greatest potential, the Reach List could not be more important,” explained Blackman.
For further information on the Lingerie Insight Reach List, including advertising and sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com.