Niche designer lingerie label Bordelle is looking for a full-time Junior Sales Executive to join its team.
The role will be based in the brand’s West London studio, with the candidate required to be passionate about lingerie and confident in pitching, selling and representing the brand to an international audience.
Bordelle is recognised globally for its luxurious bondage aesthetic and a proprietary construction method that blends customised satin elastic bands with an array of unique trims.
Some of the additional key responsibilities and skills that the brand will require include:
- Actively researching and seeking out new business opportunities globally as well as managing and growing Bordelle’s existing accounts by working to sales targets
- Creating and maintaining a Wholesale customer database
- Collating, analysing, reporting and presenting of Sales data to Director and team
- Organising, merchandising and managing international tradeshows on a seasonal basis. Setting up buying appointments and presenting the collections in a confident and professional manner
- Developing, organising and conducting product training and travelling to existing and potential customers when necessary
- Merchandising and maintenance of Bordelle’s showroom
- Liaising with the design team and product development on commerciality and viability of styles based on sales analysis reports and customer feedback
- Knowledge of Zedonk (not essential, training available) to manage wholesale orders from tradeshow to delivery, strong analytical capabilities and skilled in MS Excel/Word
- Working in partnership with PR, Social Media and Sales Agents internationally
Bordelle says that the candidate can expect a ‘competitive basic salary’ and ‘generous lingerie allowance,’ if they are successful with their application.
CVs should be sent to: Margarita@bordelle.co.uk.